If you want to know more about this case study, please click here.
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Can you show us all the cash flow movements within our group from a new point of view?
An Excel file containing one year’s worth of bank transfers of all the companies, organized by destination and type of “cash-in” or “cash-out”
- A detailed Report containing more than 20 different images
An extensive presentation of all the outputs
- The group can be viewed from a different view points
- All cash flow movements are able to highlight which parts of the group are generating and consuming cash flow
- There are various cash flow networks in a group that are able to represent the various levels of interdependency between the various companies of the group and the third parties