If you want to know more about this case study, please click here.
- Financial Institution
- AML investigation
- Can you support us by providing an easy-to-read graphical representation all the financial movements between the 72 targets?
- A text file in swift format composed of 4,658 bank transfers amongst 72 Targets (55 companies which were part of the same group and 17 third parties).
- A detailed Report containing more than 25 different images
- Organization of companies into 4 groups based on the impact and volume they had, highlighting the following:-
- All companies with a high volume that had no connections with third parties
- Four Third Parties that had movements both positive and negative with different companies within the group
- Some “supposed” industrial companies that had behaved in an unusual way