If you want to know more about this case study, please click here.
- Financial Institution
- Credit card transactions
- Can you find a different way to monitor systems of credit card transactions highlighting transactions that are suspicious?
- A CSV plain text file composed of 6,078 credit card movements between 1,291 Targets
- 1 Report containing 20+ different images
- We have organized the entire database into 5 classes using an ABC approach
- We have performed an analysis over the entire system of transactions and the transfers amongst the 5 classes of Targets
- We proposed an innovative approach, introducing a new way to understand which entities have a different behavior from the others
- We demonstrated that with the Diagram technology how it’s easy to identify and represent the specific Targets that are behaving in a different way from the others (these are shown as appearing outside of the “V” formation)